Monday, March 26, 2012

A Powerful Retreat- Part 1

It was a blessing to my heart to travel to Atlanta with 3 amazing women to a conference for  adoptive mommies last weekend.  There is just something amazing about being in a room with so many women that #1 love Jesus and #2 feel the Lord calling them to adopt children (or support family members that are adopting).  I can't tell you what that does for my heart.  Since many of my sweet friends and family were unable to go I hope to take the next several days to post about what the Lord taught me in the sessions I was able to attend.

To kick off the series I'd like to share with you the POWERFUL video  that opened our retreat.  It is a celebration of what God has already begun...  look closely and you'll see the Fergusons! 

He is FAITHFUL!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I started with chills and ended with tears! It is so amazing to see how God takes care of us and loves us!