Monday, July 9, 2012

Big Girl N is 1!



Meet Little Miss N!  This sweet baby girl turned a year old on Sunday!  Isn't she adoreable? 

It has been my pleasure to photograph this little lady even before she made her entrance!





It was also my priviledge to photograph baby N  just days after she was born! 

Love her!

In just this year she has grown into such a sweet little personality!  I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for her as he grows her into a woman after his own heart.  Maybe one day (a LONG time from now!) it will be my pleasure to shoot this baby's bridal portraits!  :)

But for now onto her 1st birthday shoot! 
Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Gracias, Familia Jones, por todo su amor y ayuda! 

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Brandon and Jamie Jones said...

Great job! I couldn't have asked for anything better.