Friday, April 6, 2012

Tongson Family Spring Shoot

Meet the Tongson Family!


I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful family at Glencairn Garden last Sunday afternoon. It was a really sunny afternoon so we had to be creative with lighting and the park was PACKED with people enjoying the day- but we still managed to have a great time together!    We even saw a "cowboy princess"- ask me about that later.  Without further delay- here are my favorites from the day! 
Mama and her little girls
She looks just like a Precious Moments Doll!
What a beautiful young lady
  
I think these 2 would be fun to hang out with!  Great smiles!
What a sweet family!
Sisters! This might be my favorite from the day.
Daddy with his 3 girls
I think these 2 really like each other- they were cutting up most of the time!
Another fun family shot
And to close I'll leave you with  with a couple sweet shot of the 2 oldest sisters... I love sister shots! 

Thank you, Tongson's, for a great afternoon and for supporting us as we work to bring our sweet Ruth home.  May God continue to bless you all!

PS: You may notice that these pictures don't have my "RuthieBPhotography"  logo.

2 reasons:

#1 I'm thrilled to announce that my logo is getting a make-over! I'm SO excited and will tell you all about it very soon!

 #2 I forgot and I'm too tired to go back. :)

No comments: