Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ingerslew Family

It was my absolute PLEASURE to photograph one of my favorite families last weekend-
meet the Ingerslews!
This family is very close to the Ferguson's hearts!  Sophie is my bible study leader and she watches my boys each week so I can attend staff meetings.  My Calvin has absolutely no problem being in the nursery the weeks Ms. Sophie is in there with him :).  This beautiful family of 7 is a blessing to our entire church family.  Here are my favorite pictures of the shoot- enjoy!


After 4 boys Sophie was THRILLED when one of her twins was a girl!







And then the portraits...








So beautiful- both inside and out!



The boys wanted to end the shoot with an outfit change and more "manly" poses.  This is what they came up with

And to close, here is one for the Christmas card...






just kidding.
:)

Thanks guys!  Looking forward to making this a yearly tradition!  Much love.

No comments: