Monday, December 19, 2011

Franey Family

Meet the Franey Family!  This sweet family took time out of their family Christmas to let me snap a few shots of them.  In fact, I've been photographing this sweet family since 2008!  As an added bonus for me I'm related to 1/3 of this family :).  Niles's brother, Matt, is married to the youngest Franey, Marie.  I love this family and I've loved watching them change and GROW over the years!  Here are just a few of the ones I loved from the day...

These 3 cousins are just too precious!  I couldn't decide which one I like better this one...


or this one.  So I just posted both :)


Such a big group! 



Shannon and Chris were celebrating their 17th wedding anniversary this day!  Congratulations guys!



This is my sweet sister-in-law and 2 of her precious girls



So happy!



This beautiful family is so close to my heart!!  Love them all!


And to close, like The Ingerslews, I captured the perfect moment for their Christmas Card this year...
I just LOVE silly faces and I love this family! 

Thanks again guys for letting me document your beautiful family all these years! 
And thank you for your support and help to bring our baby girl home. 
I pray you all have a blessed Christmas and a peace filled 2012.

No comments: