Monday, May 21, 2012

Mrs. Danielle Russo- Bridal Portraits!


I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine
Song of Solomon


It was my absolute JOY to spend last week and weekend celebrating one of my dearest friends as she married the man God made just for her. You might remember my friend Danielle and her now HUSBAND Darren from their engagement session back in October. I was inspired that day by their obvious love for the Lord and one another... but to watch them on their wedding day was something almost magical. The weather was gorgeous, the flowers were amazing, the food (especially the cake!) was delicious- but above all the worship was sweet. My sister described the day best by saying it felt as though we were in a wonderful movie- where everything goes just right and the witnesses are almost as excited as the bride and groom! Where else has anyone ever seen a wedding where the groom walks to meet the bride half-way down the isle and the crowd bursts into spontaneous applause?

Before their big day I had the distinct privilege of photographing Danielle for her bridal portraits. And Oh! how I have wanted to share these photos with the world for WEEKS! My sister and I along with a small entourage shot these photos at gorgeous historic home in McConnells, SC. As is often the case the Lord shone his face upon this beautiful bride to be giving us a PERFECT evening to shoot with the yummiest of light and the most beautiful of locations. When I narrowed down my photos to edit I still had 99 that I loved! My favorite of my favorites is below- enjoy!

Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. (Isaiah 60)
This was Danielle's official bridal portrait

LOVE!

I'm pretty sure this is one of my all time favorites. Just a few minutes before sunset.


She looks like a princess!
Danielle's bridal party all wore these beautiful crochet TOMS-
so we decided to show them off in this fun shot.
I couldn't decide which I liked most!  So lovely!
The direction I gave was "show me sass!"- success!



I love you, Mrs. Russo!


Danielle and Darren, what a JOY it was to watch you two make your covenant before the Lord. I pray that God continues to shine his face upon you both and you grow more deeply in love with him and each other with each passing year. Thank you for allowing us to share in your day!

And a HUGE thank you to the Russo's for the continued support of our adoption! This is now their 2nd shoot, they purchased a shoot as gift for a friend AND they have sent me a TON of referrals!

THANK YOU! You guys are Ruthie Fundraising SUPERSTARS!



If you know anyone interested in working with me- please pass along my information!  Thank you all!







2 comments:

Kylie said...

I can't get over how beautiful they are, well, she is!! And, I've alsready seen them!! Your write-up was incredible well written - truly captured the day. Did you hear about the rainbow?!! I hope someone got a picture! Love ya'!

katie said...

Girl. You so talented.