Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Davies & Russo- Engagement Favorites

  I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine
- Song of Solomon
What a JOY it was for me to photograph the future Mr. and Mrs. Russo!  Just watching the way they look at one another makes me smile!  Below are my top 13 favorites from our shoot- they're such beautiful people (both inside and out) that it was hard to choose.

Now onto the photos!











I mean, with these 2 how could I not post a silly shot?


Just 1 kissing shot so I don't embarrass Danielle too much...


BLING!




No doubt, these are two seriously in-love people.

Danielle and Darren, thank you for sharing the afternoon with us. I pray that the Lord's beautiful face continues to shine upon you both as you plan your wedding and as you begin your happily ever after.
I love you both!
-Maria

5 comments:

Diana said...

SO fun!!! Can't wait for Part II! :)

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!! These pictures are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trisha said...

LOVE THEM!!!! Do I really have to wait till April for the wedding?!?

Anonymous said...

Darren & Danielle,

Love the pictures and happy to hear about your engagement.

Cheers,
Uncle Jim

Anonymous said...

Darren,
I always said that God had a very special person just for you. Your faith has been rewarded in Danielle.
Can't wait to meet her.

Love
Aunt Anna