Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Homeschool Picture Day


I had the pleasure of photographing a local homeschool co-ops PICTURE DAY.  Despite a cloudy sky and some last minute location changes we had a great time and came up with some really beautiful "school pictures."  Below are some of my favorites from the day- enjoy!

 
 


I think my absolute favorites from the day were the Kindergartners!  So sweet! 
 

 

In addition to the school portraits we did a few sibling/group shots as well. 

 
 





At the end of the shoot I went to each class to get a class photo.  I must say group shots with squirmy and silly K-7th graders are a HILARIOUS challenge!



I'll leave you with a "pencil sketch" of the Kindergarten class. 


sidenote: You read that right!  This year's kindergarten graduation class is the class of 2024!  Whoa!  Makes me feel like a dinosaur- ha!ha!
Thank you, homeschooling families, for helping us bring our baby girl home! 

Much love and gratitude,
Maria

No comments: