Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meet the Titler Family!

The Titler Family has a very special place in my heart.  They are not only a precious family I have know and shared life with for several years, but they are also the first family to let me photograph them!  Just weeks after their youngest child was born I had the pleasure of photographing them at the the Springs stables.  Ever since- I've been hooked! 

The shoot this time was hilarious!  The family is so active and happy it was virtually impossible to have everyone looking at the camera at once.  I loved it! 

Thank you, Titler family. for the opportunity then and now to spend time with your precious family.


Meet theTitlers


Such beautiful eyes on this sweet girl.





And this one, beautiful eyes too- and the brightest personality I've ever experienced!







Sweet baby boy blues.



This gorgeous woman is beautiful on the outside, but just half as beautiful as she is on the inside :) 


The fellas- surely these 2 will  spend many years in the wilderness hunting and causing all sorts of trouble together!


Post jump shot





I also had the pleasure of meeting April's Mom and Sister during our shoot. So of course we had to get a shot of these 3 beautiful women as well!



A few of my favorite Black/White photos to wrap up





I told you they were fun!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sweet7sour said...

Love the pictures. They are really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

MARIA and DIANA!!! Admist the chaos of ant bites, bumped heads and kids who would rather by running around than smiling, you were able to capture my family--thank you! I can't wait to see them all! -April