Friday, February 8, 2013

We Are Ready. We Are Filled With Hope.


Since my last post we have been busily preparing for the arrival of our baby girl.   Thanks to one of my beautiful friend's help this week I was able to finally COMPLETE my sweet Ruth's nursery and rearrange furniture in all three bedrooms!  It seems that my "nesting" has extended beyond Ruthie's nursery to include the entire house :).


I'm sure however, that what YOU want to see is baby girl's nursery...





Tah-dah!  


(Is this owl precious or what?)

A HUGE thank you to Ruth's Titi Diana for this sweet detail!



And did you see the puzzle on the wall?




This beautiful puzzle is one of the most special things in her nursery.





And here are some close-ups of Ruthie's crib area. 
 
 (My goal is eventually to hang this mobile on a branch coming off one of the wall trees.)



Here are a few more close-ups...





I've joked with friends saying that by this point I should be an expert in nursery design... I mean this is the 3rd time I've designed a nursery after all :) (nursery #1 and nursery #2)!

(note: if you are new to our blog I encourage you to go back and read our story from the beginning- it's been a nutty and beautiful adventure!)



All kidding aside Ruthie's nursery has been a labor of love from the beginning.  It was a small way I could do something to prepare and express my deep love for the baby the Lord has just for us.


We have lovingly poured over the details of Ruth's nursery.

We have warm blankets and clean sheets.
We have her clothes in drawers.
We have diapers on the changing table.
We have toys organized and ready to be played with.

We have a carseat and all the funds we need be able to bring her home...


And by God's grace we have hearts filled with hope that our baby girl will be home with us soon.

 

We ask for your prayers for our precious birthmother as she endures the last 3 weeks of her pregnancy. May the Lord cover her with his feathers and shelter her with his wings.  And may she always know the Lord's promises Lord's promises are her armor and protection.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: