Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cocooning!

Guys! I think it's happening! I think I'm "nesting"!

But since we have been referring to Ruth as our "Mariposa" or "Butterfly"  I think I should say "I'm officially Cocooning!"
It began with a quick trip to Hobby Lobby (for another project) where I saw a simple art piece that became the inspiration for her room.  It just screamed "buy me!" so of course I did!

Then I got the inspiration to officially put her name in her nursery.  A trip to Hobby Lobby, 4 chipboard letters, a little spray paint, scrapbook paper and a jar of modge podge later her room was officially hers!



And here's Ruth's nursery!
View #1


View #2


The finishing touch will be for my sweet sister to paint Ruthie's verse over the couch:

He will cover you with his feathers.
 He will shelter you with his wings.
 His faithful promises are your armor and protection  -Psalm 91:4

I thank my Heavenly Father for showing up in such a mighty way to excite and prepare my heart to meet my Ruth!  I pray that she comes home to us soon and that through the process His name is high and lifted up!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, Maria...it is absolutely beautiful, and PERFECT!!!