Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shelton Family Favorites

Things have been exciting and busy lately!  After a successful home-visit last weekend I've done another 4 shoots!  In an effort to get the previews out quickly for each family I'll make my intros brief and I'll probably post fewer that I have in the past. Thank you all for your continued support!  Ruthie will be home in no time :).

I had the pleasure of photographing one of my sweet friends and her family this weekend.  I had a blast trying to get 3 hilariously active boys to sit still and smile on cue :).  Below are my favorites from the day.  I hope you enjoy them!

Meet the Sheltons!



















 I love you guys!  Thanks, as always, for all your love and support!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good grief...they are BEAUTIFUL!! And your photography is a-ma-zing!!!!