Monday, September 12, 2011

Can I take your picture?

I am not a professional photographer... not even close.  But I absolutely LOVE photographing the people and things our Lord has created.  My absolute favorite place to photograph is outdoors and my favorite time of year to photograph is fall :). 
So the other day I had an idea!  How about I offer outdoor, Autumn photoshoots for families, kids, individual etc. and use any money donated to put toward our adoption funds?  I could even help people create Christmas Cards, or Christmas presents- oh now I'm getting really excited!  So here's what I did- below I added a little slideshow of pictures I've taken over the last few years.  Take a peek and if you're interested in working with me please email me at FergusonAdoption@gmail.com.  



As always, Niles and I thank you for your prayers and continued support as we work to bring our baby home!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I just sent this post to my whole school....hope you get some emails (:

Michelle said...

Brilliant!! And, you gotta love Danielle, don't you?!

Lianne @ Lulabelle {a lifestyle blog} said...

Excellent idea! I have a precious little girl on the way who, if she's like her mamma, would love to be photographed by you :-) Once she's here and we've adjusted, I will set up a date for sure!!! I will pass this info on to everyone I can think of!