Friday, June 7, 2013

Finally a Family of 5!




Our eagerly anticipated and long awaited baby girl arrived- ALMOST A MONTH AGO!



Everyone, I am over the moon to introduce to you our sweet Ruthie.


Ruth Beatrice
She was born, Wednesday, May 8th at 3:56 PM.  
She weighed 7 lbs and was 18.5 inches long.



SHE. IS. INCREDIBLE!

I am SO sorry it has taken me almost a month to share the story of her incredible "birth"day!  As I am sure you can imagine things have been wonderfully crazy in my life since that beautiful day and every free moment I have had has been spent either cuddling one of my 3 sweet kiddos or NAPPING!  

With that said, in celebration of our Ruthie's first month, I hope to share her birth story tomorrow and give you a glimpse of our last month in subsequent posts.

Before I close today I want to thank you all, from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers, support and kind words over the last two years.  The Lord has done GREAT things- including provide us with a community of support greater than we could ever ask or imagine.  Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for everything.


As I said in my last post...

He has made everything beautiful in its time (Ecc 3:11).  
To GOD be all glory, honor and praise!



2 comments:

Niles said...

Like I told a buddy of mine today who's interested in adoption, and I can't say this emphatically enough: We could not have brought our beautiful daughter home without the support of our loving community. We've felt the providence of God tangibly throughout these two years. Mostly from our church family at Eternal, but more than we ever expected from our brothers and sisters in Christ outside of our local church. I look forward to doing the same for other families!

Vanessa said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am giddy with excitement over here on this side of the computer!!! She's beautiful!!! congratulations Maria! What a journey that I am sure you would trod a million times over just to get to this precious gift!!!! I want you to do a guest post sometime on Designs By Sessa telling your story and how God has brought you here! What a beautiful testimony!